Have you ever downloaded Windows from Microsoft Store?
If yes, you might have been faced with Windows USB/DVD Download Tool at least once. Installing Windows directly to a device is never so easy, but this tool has made it so. If you are excited to know how and why this tool is so helpful, stay connected with us till the end of this guide.
The main purpose of developing this guide was just to provide deep information about the Windows USB Download Tool.
What exactly is Windows USB/DVD Download Tool?
Windows USB Download tool is a tool that is specially designed to copy the installation ISO image file so that you could easily copy these installation files to a DVD or a USB pen drive. These ISO image files are often bought online in Microsoft for easy access.
If you are also willing to take a copy of Windows to a DVD or USB pen drive, just make sure that your device is having at least 4GB free space in all. The Windows USB/DVD Download Tool often does come up with two different options and that is a collection of the compressed file and an ISO file. It is your choice which files you are willing to download to your device.
How does Windows USB Download Tool work?
ISO file is one of the most preferable Windows USB/DVD download tools that includes the different Windows installation file perfectly compressed in a single unit. This ISO file helps in creating a bootable file from the related USB or DVD. The only thing you have to do is to copy the Windows ISO file to your preferable derive and then have to run the Windows USB Download Tool.
Once you have done the entire process, the Windows USB downloader tool will get perfectly installed onto your computer from the USB or DVD drive. While proceeding further with the installation of the ISO file, just make sure that you have copied the same somewhere safely to your USB or DVD drive.
Accessing the Windows USB DVD Download tool is quite easier, you just have to insert the USB drive or DVD with the ISO file to your device and once you are done with it you next have to run the Setup.exe files from the root folder on the drive. The process will enable you to install Windows to your PC without requiring you to run it on another device.
For installing the Windows directly from your USB or DVD drive to your device you just need to change the boot order of drives in your PC’s BIOS. The process of changing the BIOS boot orders of the devices may change a bit in different devices, so it is always preferable for you to go through the in depth information about your’s before starting further.
How to make copies of the windows?
Users can easily make several copies of Windows with the help of the Windows USB/DVD tool. The only things that you need to keep in mind while doing so are:
· Create a copy of the ISO file, some media sources of a flash drive or on disc space.
· None of the installation processes is completed without accepting the license terms. These license terms are often applied to the use of your software application and are being used for creating copies of the software as a backup copy for reinstallation.
How to install Windows USB/DVD Download Tool Windows 10?
For installing Windows USB/DVD Download Tool Windows 10, the things you have to do in the league are:
· Go to the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool page and then tap to open it up.
· Once you have done with it, now tap on the Download button followed by Run.
· You will be provided with the set of instructions there, just make sure to follow up all very carefully.
· You will be next asked to specify the location where you want to install the Windows USB/DVD Download tool.
· Before starting with the installation process, just make sure that you are working as an administrator on that computer and your computer needs to be working on Microsoft.NET Framework version 2.0 or higher.
· Computer system working on Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
· Minimum of 50MB of free memory space on the hard drive of your computer
· Pentium 233MHz processor faster
· DVD-R drive or a removable USB drive with a minimum of 4GB space.
· In case you’re using Windows XP, just make sure that you have installed Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Image Mastering API v2 installed on your device.
· We would recommend you to go through the different details before starting using Windows USB/DVD Download Tool perfectly and just make sure that you have purchased the Windows ISO download from the Microsoft Store only.